Most Misunderstood Facts About Quartz Countertops
Quartz countertops are engineered stone surfaces that are manufactured with modern manufacturing techniques and are the most durable natural stones. There are some facts about quartz countertops that one must know like it creates surfaces that are similar in beauty to granite and marble. It is one of the most popular durable stones. Any home would benefit from its stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, and heat-resistant properties and more similar to this are described below:
Some Common Misconceptions About Quartz
1. Quartz slabs are mined and made from a solid piece of quartz
While discussing the facts about quartz countertops, this is a most common myth that comes in minds of people that quartz slabs are mined. In fact, it is not. It’s an engineered stone that is made up by combining natural quartz crystals with pigments and resins. Carrara quartz and Calacatta quartz are some of the popular stone types. Quartz is a durable material available in a wide array of colors and patterns as per the user’s requirements.
2. Quartz and quartzite are the same
Quartz and quartzite are different materials. Quartzite is a natural stone that is mined like marble and slate. The fact about quartz is that it gives an appearance of natural stone, but it is a man-made engineered stone that is not mined nor extracted
- Quartz is sensitive to warping from heat
- Quartz stains and chips easily
- Quartz requires sealing to maintain shine
- Quartz only comes in a polished finish
- Quartz cannot be used in a bathroom
Some Interesting Facts About Quartz Countertops
- Quartz countertops are not natural stone countertops
- Another fact about quartz slabs is that they can be used as Kitchen countertops even for busy countertops
- Quartz countertops are more durable than granite or marble countertops
- Quartz is an extremely durable mineral, rating 7 on the Mohs hardness scale
- All engineered stones used have high technology to deliver the finest product
- One fact about quartz stone is considerably denser than granite or marble, so they are much heavier and harder to handle.
- The cost of quartz countertops is currently about the same as granite, and slightly lower than some types of marble
- Quartz countertops will not chip, crack, or break easily
Also there are some unique ways to add quartz slabs to your space, read this blog to know about them
Get the Finest Quality Quartz Countertop – Imperial Vanities
Imperial vanities offer the latest in design and color, and we also have the most comprehensive collection of quartz slabs. Explore our quartz slab collection which works for the kitchen, bathroom, flooring, walls, etc. For example, the Aria series is used for kitchen countertops, vanity tops, backsplashes, wall cladding, flooring, and staircase. Crystal beige quartz specifications are available in a variety of styles and features. Comes with a crisscross pattern with golden streaks all over the stones, and the texture is very similar to that of stone.
Imperial Vanities is one of the leading quartz slabs manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of countertops and vanity tops. Our focus is to bring the essence of nature to our products, combined with technology, and have them living in your workspace perfectly. Also, we are the leading manufacturer of quartz countertops in the market who talk facts about quartz. We provide the most reliable service with the best quality and best range of quartz countertops. Our values are defined by our dedication to quality and we are highly focused on providing customers with the best services.
Contact us to get the highest quality Quartz Countertops from Imperial Vanities.